Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We help growers feed the world by providing crop care products and advise so that they can produce the best and safest food.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
This is an anniversary logo to celebrate 70 years of being in business. Gar Tootelian, Inc. is the full company name and the name of our founder, but we say GAR for short. GAR is a family owned business in its 3rd generation. We are known for our hats that we give away, they're very simple and say "GAR" on them. I would like the theme of the hat to be simple as well and recognize our 70th anniversary.
Top 3 Things
1. Company Name "GAR"
2. Number of Years in Business - "70"
3. It's about the Grower - our customer
I don't want to see a lot of stuff going on because we will make hats and shirts using this logo and use it electronically - so I want the logo to be clean and easy to read.
You can check out our website (gitpros.com) to see what our logo looks like now and see what our company is about. The "GAR" logo at the bottom of the page is what we use on our hats. We do NOT use the whole name - "Gar Tootelian, Inc.", it is too long.