Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Bucket of Junk
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Fun. Foolisness. Gaming.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Hello. Thanks for your interest in this logo design project.
Bucket of Junk will be a website and mobile application. People will be able to send buckets of junk (trash, jokes, insults) via email to each other for fun. So the design of the logo should:
- feel fun and cartoonish.
- feel like a game.
- Im open to colors, but the colors should feel lively and fun.
- A bucket should be used in the logo. Id like to consider the word Junk to appear on the front of the bucket.
- I do want a modern looking logo that easily integrates in web and mobile
There are two types of buckets I am interested in seeing:
1. The Bucket Pail (examples attached. Ex.1). I like the funnel shape of these buckets.
2. The larger rectangular bucket of junk (examples attached. Ex.2). Very similar to the large dumpsters that hold trash.
The bucket should appear to have some junk in it. Some ideas for junk are bicycle tires, hammers, old shoes, a comment cloud, trash, plants, televisions, furniture, etc. Pretty much anything that people generally throw away or consider junk is acceptable.
I will be very involved in this project and always available for questions. Please contact me with any questions or comments.
Thanks again. I'm looking forward to seeing your designs.
No Files Added