Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
"JFive Digital" is the company legal name but I am also open to "J5" if it looks better
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Communicate a feeling of gaming - our company provides game design related services
2. Communicate a sense of social media / cloud
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and Text
I am open to the idea of the logo using "J5" instead of JFive Digital
Definitely want the digital part of the company name to be smaller and subtle to keep the focus being on the JFive or J5.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Our clients typically employ a large proportion of the Gen Y / Millenial generation so we need a logo has a younger fun look but also appeals to a more conservative audience which typically represent our buyers that are struggling to properly motivate a younger work force and culture.
Essentially I am trying to communicate visually that my company understands the Gen Y demographic, what motivates them and that we can help large established corporations to better attract and retain the younger workforce.
No Files Added