Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Most important: We really like the idea of being "on the edge (of great ideas)"; a precipice of some sort, whether that is a literal cliff face or a creative representation of knowledge and new ideas.
Our website is focused on game design theory and ideas. This doesn't necessarily need to be expressed in the logo, but strong preference would be toward a logo that could appear deep or thought provoking.
Encouraged: creative inclusion of our initials "GP", whether subtly included or explicitly displayed.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
http://www.gamesprecipice.com is our website.
No real preference on colors.
No Files Added