Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
I am a technolog futuist, helping organizations understand the impact of emerging technologis on their future, how to use specific business processes to create a successful organization and create unprecedented value across the board. My work is all about accepting change and using People, processes and purpose to create a better future. I am also the creator of a patented Future Readiness Score that helsp organizations find out how ready they are with changes in the future. I am a 3 times TEDx speaker, 8 times author, featured on media including CNN and a multiple documentary film maker.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
inspirational, futurist, authority
My work revolves around influencing people, educating them, and helping them become better by simplifying very complex things for them.