Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
The company is called Springfield United (SpUn) and we will be a family friendly soft serve ice cream (cones, sundaes, shakes) and beer garden with a playground. The location is in a historic Jacksonville, FL neighborhood called Springfield. The building is an old Spanish Revival auto service shop. Address is 1401 N. Main 32206 if you want to look at it. There will be mostly outside seating on community tables. We have an idea for a tag line of The Elements of Fun and thought a t-shirt with Sp and Un used in a kind of Periodic Table of the Elements style would be cool but we didn't want that to be the actual logo (too brainy).
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Ice Cream, Beer, Playground
.eps, .jpg thinking about using an old teeter totter or playground style merry go round as design elements
No Files Added