Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Fusion FG (short for fight gear)
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We are a fight gear brand, but the logo does not need to portray anything to do with fighting. I would prefer that it appear more lifestyle than martial arts.
2. We are an apparel company, so the logo MUST not be too complicated, and easy to print on a variety of materials/ products
3. We mean business, but don't take ourselves too seriously, unlike many fight brands in the market. No skulls, dragons, daggers, and other stereotypical MMA icons.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Small image, but primarily text. The logo must be easy to read, and easy to print on different pieces of clothing. Would be best if the logo could be contained within a box for ease of printing stickers, patches, etc.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Fusion Fightgear is a martial arts (specifically Brazilian Jiu-jitsu) brand. The name Fusion was chosen as our brand is a mix of pop-culture and martial arts. All of our apparel is licensed with brands that people know and love. Examples of the licenses include Star Trek, and Street Fighter, amongst several other major licenses currently in the pipeline.
No Files Added