Travel & Hotel
About Your Company
Boating experiences in the Caribbean, US and British Virgin Islands. Blue water, beaches, rum drinks, palm trees, umbrellas. Our target audience is vacation travelers and cruise ship travelers for day charters and multi day charters. Will be a personal boat when our family is in the Virgin Islands and a day charter when we're not on the island. The hailing port will be Rockwall, Texas.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Fun, sexy, carefree
This project is a name (PUNCHED OUT) and logo for our boat. The type of boat is a Leader 36 by Jeanneau. The Name of the boat "PUNCHED OUT" can be the word PUNCHED over the word OUT. Can be all CAPS or mix of CAPS and lowercase. We really like a font we found on the internet called "SPICED RUM" (see attached font). However, we are not locked into it.
Little background on the name.....PUNCHED OUT
1) we own a metal fabrication company that punches out metal products. Www.spmfg.com
2) we feel like when we get down to St Thomas STT, we literally are “clocked out” or “punched out” off the time clock as a meaning.....
3) after a day of day charter and drinking rum punch all day, you become “punched out” on our boat as another meaning
4) when you leave the dock on our boat your “punching out” off the clock because you’re on vacation and when you come back from the day charter you’re “punched out” from all the rum punch you’ve had
5) we’d eventually like to brand the name and logo to have some koozies TShirts, etc made up for the boat..
There will also need to be a mirrored/reversed image for the opposite side of boat