Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Lab Bench
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Website link: http://www.thelabbench.com/news.php
Our old logo is very stale and too technical. We primarily do reviews of computer hardware and consumer electronics. I'd like a logo that incorporates the site name. I'd like it to be professional in nature but a slight hint of humor/whimsical attitude is ok. A play on the name of the site in the image might be fun (e.g. an actual bench, a lab coat technician, etc.), but just an example, not required.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Enhanced brand image (logo reinforces site name)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text or Image and Text.
No Files Added