Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
ANYONE LOOKING FOR JOBS ONLINE
Describe the target audience for your logo
MALES & FEMALES BETWEEN 18 AND 40 WHO USE THE INTERNET TO FIND JOBS
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
FUN, SIMPLICITY, TRUST
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
WAS THINKING OF USING A BIG FUN SIMPLE POLAR BEAR OR BLACK BEAR SITTING DOWN WITH A REDSCARF AROUND HIS NECK HOLDING HIS TRAVEL TRUNK OR SUITECASE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...
SOME OTHER IDEAS:
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
MY WEBSITE IS:
WHITE, BLUE, BLACK, GRAY
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
WEBSITE, BUSINESS CARDS
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
I ALSO POSTED ANOTHER VERY SIMILAR PROJECT CALLED USEGOOSE.COM (GIANT GOOSE) WHERE I'M TRYING TO DECIDE WHICH BRANDING CONCEPT I WANT TO USE - SO FEEL FREE TO WORK ON BOTH PROJECTS AND LET YOUR CREATIVE JUICES GO GO GO!! LOL :)
AND A VERY SINCERE, THANK YOU!
No Files Added