Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
This is my first time using crowdspring for a personal purpose and I am really excited to see the results.
I am launching a private tour guide service called Tourist Angel. The service will provide shopping, family, nightlife and corporate private tours - I would like the logo to express how fun, interactive and wonderful a private tour is.
I am looking for something really fun and web 2.0 looking, but not childish.
I am open to experimenting with different colours and graphics, mainly I would like to see something really catchy looking that would look great on a website, a business card and on stationary!
Also I would love to see some designs with the word angel, but nothing overly girly since the site is geared towards everyone.
Feel free to include a motto or slogan if you think it helps the logo!
Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyones entries!
No Files Added