Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Sunrise Bargain Storage
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) We offer quality, clean self-storage units.
2) We offer Bargain pricing.
3) We provide personal, friendly yet professional service. We're different from the big industry players - we have no call-centers, no scripts and no high pressure sales. We offer good old 1950's style service.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Preferred Logo Elements:
- Image + Text - Preferably a character (Note: Avoid too much detail/color/shading in the character design as this will need to print well at a small scale and in one color).
- We like the font Candy Script and would like to see that as the logo font.
See www.glendalebargainstorage.com for example illustration style and font.
WHAT WE LIKE:
We like the legibility and friendliness of the logo we used for Glendale Bargain Storage (www.glendalebargainstorage.com). This used the Candy Script font and the character indicates old fashioned service ... HOWEVER, we want to update the look of the character to reflect the Las Vegas market (new clothes/hair?)
WHAT WE WANT TO AVOID:
1) Colors used by major industry players (orange, green).
2) Characters with a lot of detail/color/shading that look great online but don't print well in small scale. Please keep the designs clean and simple.
3) Over the top Las Vegas elements (no card dealers, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Again, 1) please use the font Candy Script as the body font.
2) consider adapating the character seen on the Glendale Bargain Storage website (www.glendalebargainstorage.com) to reflect Las Vegas - but please don't go overboard. We don't want it to be over the top Las Vegas (no dice, no dealers, etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: This project requires the winner to return color, grayscale, black and reversed logos on transparent backgrounds in an .eps format.
No Files Added