Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Alisso, Victoria Wagman
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Fun and Meaningful Activites
Describe the target audience for your logo
18-39 years old, looking for something interesting to do.
"Bored and looking for something to do", looking for fun activities.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Find interesting activities near you
2. Meet new people and make friends
3. Discover the world outside & awake interest
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Colourful and make meaning.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Orange and Green.
Any other colours are welcome to join if they fit!
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Will be used on:
(Would be nice to use as "buttons/promotional" on other websites that "like us" and give us a link.)
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added