Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This logo is for an annual golf event in Osceola County, FL called Friends and Fairways. The event begins with a pairings party at night and then a golf tournament the next morning. The event is being held at two golf courses, Harmony Golf Preserve and Royal Saint Cloud Golf Club. Each year the party will be held at one course and the tournament at the other and it will switch off each year. The format of the tournament will be a competition between the players of both clubs.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that can be used each year for this event. Although there is a competitive aspect to this event, the logo should embody more of a comradeship between the two golf clubs.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Golfers in the Orlando area
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We do not want to use the themes or logos of either one of the golf clubs.
No Files Added