Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Fresh Harvest (Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars)
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) We provide Ultra-Premium, freshly harvested, organic products
2) Simple, elegant and eco-friendly
3) High Quality
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This logo will need to be two color and will be etched on green glass bottles for our Olive Oils and Vinegars, which we bottle ourselves. I have attached a scan of sample colors we would like to use (sorry, we did not have the pantone), but are open to using other colors (keeping in mind the bottles will be green glass). The artwork should have a section at the bottom of the design where we can put our address and phone. We have shared some files for inspiration. We want something simple, elegant and sleek than embodies our name and products. Thank you!
No Files Added