Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Entertainment & Sports
About Your Company
Planktonics is a retail shop devoted to all things that float. Our main audience is free divers and paddle boarders. We also will be selling things such as pool toys in the far future.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
ocean, adventure, modern
I want the winning logo to involve water and give the sense of floating as well as adventure.
I am giving a lot of creative freedom on this project. The name Planktonics comes from the word plankton which are microscopic organisms drifting or floating in the sea. I would like the logo to convey a whimsical visual but also a sense of adventure in the sea.
No Files Added