Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Franklin Creek State Natural Area is located in Lee County, Illinois, northwest of the village of Franklin Grove and east of Dixon just north of IL Rt. 38. Beautiful Franklin Creek flows throughout the 882-acre park. Several large natural springs, hardwood forests, bedrock outcroppings and a large variety of flora and fauna comprise a pristine ecosystem.
The mill spring, the largest in the park, provided water power for the largest grist mill in Lee County, constructed in 1847. The site includes a 198-acre nature preserve which is an outstanding and diverse natural area in a uniquely beautiful setting.
Hikers, naturalists, birders, artists, educators, photographers, environmental conservationists, historians; all are visitors to the state park and historic grist mill.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Franklin Creek Conservation Association
Top 3 Things
Conservation, Environmental diversity, Exploration
convey environmental conservation in an artistic, modern, yet timeless way. Nothing that feels "cartoonish" or is overly busy. Important elements to this state park are woods, water and prairie and its flora and fauna as well as historic conservation of grist mill. The interactive components important to visitors and supporters is education, immersion, and experiencing the sights, sounds, smells of beautifully preserved land.
No Files Added