Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I want a simple, classy and recognizable logo that includes a TM
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I have created a clothing line for waterfowl hunters. I want this clothing line to be worn when you are not in the field or in a boat. In most cases hunters struggle to find a clothing line that not only expresses their love for waterfowl hunting, but is also acceptable to wear out on the town while you are with your wife. I would really like the logo to include Fowl Addiction and possibly a Canadian Goose or Mallard duck.
No Files Added