Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Fort Park Real Estate
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I would like for the logo to be contemporary, progressive, and relatively simple so that it can be easily used for signs, business cards, letterhead, etc.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
A simple image and the copy Fort Park Real Estate using a modern font.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Our current logo can be found here; http://www.fortpark.ca/. I feel that it is too traditional in the design and font, and needs to be given a more modern, clean, sleek look. I very much like the simple First Service logo that I have attached. I would, however, like to retain the signature green and blue colors.
No Files Added