Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I am the President of a catering/ food service management company. We are launching a drop off catering division. Drop off catering is mostly office lunches, picnics and other smaller gatherings they happen on a regular basis in corp. America. When a secretary orders lunch for the office of wraps, sandwiches, salads and desserts for meetings, etc. That is what this new division is called.
This division is called "FoodBox"
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a logo to use in are marketing, web, packaging. We are trying to both hip and professional. More info on color and business at www.fftchicago.com
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
office professionals, and middle market business.
our core values are - trust, value, reliable, easy
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
open- I have the font name and size/ color but I prefer open slate to see what comes back
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added