Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
ProstateRadar (or Prostate Radar is OK too)
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The logo will be used for a new mens prostate health web survey, called ProstateRadar. The target end customer group is men between 40 65 years in age. The subject is obviously a sensitive one, so were looking for a somewhat sophisticated touch with an intelligent twist. Wed like to differ (somehow) from the typical male marketing look and feel style also. For the logo we dont want any rooster or moustache or bull associations. Could you try to find a new/a fresher/not so used approach to mens urology health? This survey will be used on mobile devises too, so responsive and clear layout is appreciated.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We prefer image + text but if you have good suggestions without text it is OK too.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Hi Folks, a Finnish business development team is looking for a logo.
This project is managed by Fluente Kumppanit Oy (Fluente Partners Ltd) www.fluente.fi
No Files Added