Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Pediatrics practice located along the shore line of southeast CT. We take care of children from
birth to 21 years. We are looking for a logo for the practice and possibly stationary.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We will use it in our website, and our office letterheads and stationary.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Parents, children and other professional involved in children care
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I am open for suggestions.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
A seashell, baby footprints or handprints or fish they have been used by other medical practices.
No Files Added