Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
FiveBuckFoodie.com is a site for travelers who like to eat like locals. Guide books can be full of great recommendations, but they may not have what's hot right now. Foodie Web sites have all the right information, but can take some time and research prowess to discover. FiveBuckFoodie.com enlists top local foodies to create itineraries that are current, exclusive and delicious. Foodies can buy them for a flat $5.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a logo to brand the site. I like the simplicity of five bucks, and I like "$5". I'd be open to the logo incorporating food, or city landmarks such as Eiffel Tower, Big Ben (London), Golden Gate Bridge, Empire State Building, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/90509 - LOVE THIS!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
I feel strongly that the logo should contain "$5" but in addition to the full name, FiveBuckFoodie.com. No $5BuckFoodie.com.
No Files Added