Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I have found and bought the character I want but I don't want to break any laws and I am unsure if I can use it on my exterior sign. So, although it is on my computer screen right now. I want some to create:
a goldfish with a strap-on-shark-fin. The fish is in the water but the fin is out of the water.
Also, If someone on this site creates one I like, am I legally allowed to use it for my logo and maybe trademark it etc?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
no name necessary, just the fish and water
No Files Added