Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Fire Prevention Serving Scotland
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image and text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We have already mocked up the logo (very rough attached), but need help with executing / drawing it properly, I like the idea of a little movement in the flag.
Would be open to other ideas but pretty keen on what we have.
Flag blue to be Pantone 279 or 300.
Orange to be Pantone 021 to fit with sister brands.
Flame artwork (attached), taken from sister logos, could be used in entirety or just taken as inspiration.
Flag idea favoured as conveys the serving Scotland and also the blue quartiles give impression of water containment, with the lower orange quartile conveying fire and concept of the fire triangle.
Have also attached a mocked up letterhead to show how it could be used.
Font to be Castle T to fit in with sister brands we can add this to the right artwork solution so designer does not need to purchase this font to respond to the brief.
Please see the attached.
No Files Added