Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Flats at the Park
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Modern Design
2. Clean and simple
3. Attracting buyers who fit one of the following types: newly married couples, young families, and successful young entrepreneurs
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Property Description: Flats at the Park is new construction in the heart of Washington, DC, a three floor condominium building located in Columbia Heights - an up & coming neighborhood that's currently being rejuvenated with new construction projects for both retail and residential. The building includes 6-three bedroom units and is complete with custom designed kitchens featuring maple cabinets, quartz countertops, and SS appliances. Open floor plans feature hickory wood flooring throughout main living space and designer tiles in the baths. Interior finishes include:
21' b 6' private balconies for all units
Private roof deck for top units
Gypcrete on subfloor
Stainless steel appliances
8' patio doors
Additional private yard space for both first level units
We're currently working on the site for this project, the template can be viewed at www.flatsattheparkdc.com
No Files Added