Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment & Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) We are a creative company
2) We are cutting edge in terms of style
3) You can have confidence in our work and professionalism
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We want image+text but the main focus should be on creating an image. We want to eventually have an object that represents us as a company. That object can be in our branding without the need of putting the words "Motion Canvas."
When designing the logo make the image the focal point and the "Motion Canvas" font subtle.
The best logo for us in a versatile logo. Something that can be on a letterhead, spray painted on film cases, or up on a billboard.
Something like the logos found here http://www.ectomachine.com/blog/inspirin...
Black and white or grey with a splash of color intrigues us, but don't be limited to it.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Even though we are a film production company I want to stretch the branding of Motion Canvas outside of any visuals that are considered on the nose. Please do not submit anything with a paint canvas, camera, film stock, iris, directors chair, etc. Think outside the box.
We have been inspired by the story of the "horse in motion" The first sequences of images taken that showed a moving horse. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_Ho...).
We love the bear on the California flag
We have also been inspired by companies like
- Handsome Coffee (www.handsomecoffee.com) - Logo is simple, professional, says who they are and what they do
- Anchor Division (www.anchordivision.com) - Simple logo of a capital A that looks like an anchor
- Street Etiquette (www.streetetiquette.com) - Fashion blog... logo looks like a button
No Files Added