Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. You can trust me.
2. I'm worth your time and money.
3. I'm not like other therapists. I offer something different and unique. You'll want to sit with me for an hour every week and pay $150 for each session.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I want something that feels young and fresh, sophisticated and clean; not boring or cliche. I'm a therapist who helps people understand themselves in a deeper and more meaningful way. I want to be proud to hand someone my business card; I want them to say 'Oh, I like your card, this is different.' I want them to hold onto it and not throw it away. My name is unique and I'd like for it to be used in the logo. I want less text on the front. Think, simple. I'd like the back to have the details. I like color. I'd also like it to feel warm and kind. Not too modern or aggressive.
Palettes I like:
Palettes I don't like
Have fun!!! I'm excited to see what you create. :)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This project is for a logo only, but I may work with the winning creative in wrapup for some additional business card and stationery design.
No Files Added