Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a Non-for Profit Women's Club in the Chicago area hosting a Fashion Show as a Fundraiser. The event includes an amamzing boutique with everything from clothing, to jewelry to fur coats, to trendy gift items for children and adults. There is an extensive Silent Auction. And, the feature event is a luncheon with a live fashion show and Auction. The event has fantastic, festive energy -- it is a time for ladies to enjoy together - mingling, shopping, eating, drinking and seeing the latest fashions...and utlimately donating through purchases at the boutique, live and silent auctions.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo to represent the name of the event: O So Chic! Fashion. Friends. Finds.
For perspective the logo will be used for the following:
approx 5x7 invitation
approx 11x18 promotional poster
approx 5x7 program/advertising book
approx 1.5 or 2" x 3" event tickets and raffle tickets
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Attendees will be upscale women
ages 25-75 with a majority in the range of 30-45
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Something that emphasizes the "O". A polished yet current and engergetic feel. Sophisticated and everyday fashionable at the same time.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Name of the Event: "O So Chic!"
w/the tagline: "Fashion.Friends.Finds."
A version w/ just the "O" or "O So Chic" w/out the tagline
No Files Added