Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Sugar NY Jewelry
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a trendy costume jewelry company, trying to give off the image of a Candy store for jewelry. Our name is Sugar NY Jewelry. We would like bright candy colors, like turquoise blues and all pinks, and we are open to it being colorful. We would like the logo to incorporate sugar, sprinkles, or anything sugar related.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We want it have a fun, fresh, sweet feel, but still chic and not juvenile feel. We are open to images and text combined and/or separate.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We want the logo to relate to jewelry but we want to give off the feel that it is a candy store for fashion jewelry!
No Files Added