Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
"FULTON & GOLD or "FULTON&GOLD Fulton & Gold or Fulton&Gold fulton & gold or fulton&gold
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Fultonandgold.com is going to be the primary retail outlet for the company Fulton&Gold. Because there is no in person retail experience at the moment, the branding needs help generate sales and help create a memorable experience. Imagery and graphics that are used on the website need to also be used on Fulton&Gold packaging, stationary, social media, etc.
Here is more about the company to give you a better understanding about the brand:
Playful and fun, Fulton&Gold jewelry is crafted in the heart of the city, while channeling the soul of the beach. Detailed semiprecious jewelry designs are fusions of vibrant color and luxurious material, edgy mixes of metal and beading, leather and chain, punctuated with lush tassels, ostrich feathers, crystals and more.
Wear one Fulton&Gold design at a time for strong singularity or combine pieces, layered in multiples, for wild-child whimsy. At accessible prices that complement a stylish womans wardrobe, Fulton & Gold completes a city chic look of modern mystique at any age.
1. Logo should be sophisticated, but fun/kitchy. Nothing too harsh, nothing too happy hands at home
2. Simple and recognizable. If text only, the font needs to look custom and high end.
3. Should help lay the foundation for Fulton&Gold as a brand, as opposed to just a web site where you can buy a lot of jewelry. Fulton&Gold is just as much about lifestyle as it is jewelry. The lifestyle component will evolve, and the product will evolve, so I want the logo to be able to work with an evolving brand.
I like the idea of having a beach to city element in the logo similar to the existing logo. Even if the brand evolves and is no longer based out of nyc, etc, this is still a big foundation of the brand. Much the way Playboy uses the bunny or playmate symbol, we would like to try incorporate a SIMPLE beach to city drawing into the website and other marketing materials. It is not crucial that this graphic is part of the logo. We could eventually work drawing/ element into the site or packaging at a later time.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Looking for text and image on the submitted logo, but something which is easily separated into text-only versions and image-only versions as this will be implemented in various ways packaging/jewelry tags/ business card/ pinterest logo/ facebook banner, etc
We would like to feature a caricature or graphic which should visually suggest "sophisticated" and "fun/uninhibited" in some way. We would like to be able to display the logo in 3 ways: 1) Words only 2) Symbol only 3) Words and Symbol.
We may also just want to use the acronym "F&G" at some point, so a font which would make this distinctive would be great.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Words to consider for the feel":
handmade(for luxury not "homemade/etsy")
cool/forward thinking/but not too cool
Two final points:
1. If the logo does not work in black and white, it most likely will not work.
2. If the logo cannot be "pulled apart" into image-only, text-only, and letter-only (meaning the acronym "FG"), then it also will not work for us. We need a comprehensive design.
I have included some imagery of the jewelry to give you a better idea of the product
I have also included the file of the existing logo.
No Files Added