Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Olde Carthage Farm
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We would like to have a red-winged black bird featured in our logo. Red-winged black birds choose percarious perches to light on. We can relate to the red-winged black bird's percarious perches through our navigation of the organic certification process. Additionally they are regular visitors around the farm. Attached is an example of a logo inside a label we started working with someone on, but felt the face of the bird was too sad looking and bird itself was too squatty - looking more like a crow. Additionally attached is a good example of an actual red winged black bird as a reference for the design.
We raise certified organic blueberries, blackberries, grapes, and tomotoes.
We will use the logo design for a farm sign, a product label, business cards, letterhead, website design, etc so it needs to work across all elements.
-Red winged black bird that is head, shoulder/top wing where the color is visible
-3 color (red, black, yellow)
-Text = Olde Carthage Farm
After choosing a design, we will be interested in getting help designing our product labels that will include the selected label design.
We like circular or slightly oval/egg shapped logos. If you don't want to enclose it in a circle then logo should be compact with text wrapping around pic rather than being a straight line underneath.
- you can try it with and without including our location (Carthage, NC) in order to try and balance farm name around logo image if needed
- The typeface should be clear and simple, bold enough to read from a road sign
- We would prefer logos without effects like shadows, bas-relief etc
- Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
-If stock font isnt used, would like recommendation on stock font that would coordinate with it
If interested in seeing more about our farm to gain ideas, you can check out our facebook page at the following:
We have lots of photos posted if you take the time to go through the different years of post info
No Files Added