Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a company named Restaurantware that sells disposable products to restaurants, hotels, resorts and caterers. The products are higher end and made from plastic such as plates, silverware or dessert cups. If you would like to see examples please go to www.sweetflavorfl.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a very memorable logo that will be used on every product we produce as well as the boxes the product is packed in and the website people will be ordering from. makes people think of fine dinning and class.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
restaurants, hotels, resorts and caterers. The two words of guidance I will give you are sophistication and class.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
I don't have many existing examples in mind but logos such as Forbes and Dean & Deluca are appealing.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The company name in the logo
No Files Added