Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Family Medicine Initiative
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- exciting (interesting, motivating, educative, fresh, new, cutting edge)
- medical (family medicine, general practice, primary care)
- unifying (bringing the family medicine community together; looking at medicine from different perspectives and disciplines)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and Text OR Text only
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The "Family Medicine Initiative" will be at first an exciting, critical and independent blog which should educate, motivate and strengthen the family medicine / general practitioner community worldwide. It will look at medicine from different angles and perspectives, including different professions, presenting cutting edge science, investigative journalism, the psychology and art of medicine, how the health care system works, and much more.
Then, the initiative should also become a movement, establishing a leadership team of engaged family doctors which try to strengthen the community. By education, inspiration, political action, advocacy towards decision makers, and much more.
No Files Added