Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're developing a website that is a unique spin on self improvement. It's called "failin.gs" and it allows people to create a profile and have their friends anonymously critique them. All of the feedback goes in to the user's profile. People can say whether or not they agree with individual critiques. It's like Twitter meets Yelp... for people!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that we can put in the site as well as make into a small fav-icon for the url bar. So a square logo would be best.
* Square logo suitable to be shrunk down to a small fav-icon. So something that would 'read' at a very small size as well as a large size.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Anyone who wants to critique themselves, but it's most likely the web-savvy social networking crowd that likes to participate in these types of "visibility / transparency" services.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Twitter, facebook, mashable, all of those web2.0 standards. Sans serif fonts, please.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Nothing, really. We're open to ideas.
No Files Added