LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
At 'F-A-B' we fabricate full colour 3D (CAD) designs via 3D Printing technologies. We make tangible models for product designers, architects, engineers, geographers... and even doctors and dentists. The models we produce have full colour and high resolution surface detail.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a snazzy logo. We love simple but very very clever designs.
We need a logo that:
- Is sophisticated enough for industries like Oil&Gas/mining and quirky and fun enough for product designers and architects...
- Demonstrates the process... showing virtual designs turning into a tangible object....
- Shows off the full colour, high resolution surfaces only achievable with ZCorporation 3D printers.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our customers range from Oil&Gas, Mining, and sub-sea engineering; to product designers, architects and developers; to medical and dentistry sectors; to geographers, archeologists and landscape surveyors; to artists and designers.... Anyone wanting to have a full colour, high resolution tangible model made... We want all of our customers to know that we can produce the highest quality models possible and that we are a 5 star service fabrication bureau.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the 3D wire model (attached) as it shows digital information turning into a solid/tangible form... we also like the orange line running through it... as it seems to reference a thought or idea..
We like BT's logo design (attached) for the colours that are incorporated into it and the representation of a 3D object referenced by curved circles/dots... Like they are putting their customers in the spotlight... We have attempted a logo design that we like but think it could be simplified and bit more clever...
We would like there to be hyphens through the letters F-A-B as the website will be:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- White on white... with a full colour spectrum (like the BT design)
- Orange and grey..
- Green (limeish..) and grey...
- TYPEface that is web and print friendly at a tiny size... like Eurostile...
We don't like...
- DROP SHADOWS
- Designs that are too fussy...
- Designs that are not clever... or are too obvious...
No Files Added