Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I work with individuals and families and help improve their finances in hope of achieving their dreams and goals.
The logo should communicate:
1. positive hopes towards the future
2. achieving goals
3. security, calm, control (these are feelings that my clients have at the end of my session)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
My business is located in Israel, and as such it is targeted to Israelis.
This means that they will speak Hebrew.
The logo can either have just image or an image + my last name.
My last name is
It is important to note that Hebrew is written right-to-left (when taking alignment into account)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The logo should convey a feeling of credibility, success, prosperity and reaching to one's goals.
I am not a financial institution or an insurance company and as such, I don't want the logo to appear like one used by those institutions.
The first letter of my last name is which can be altered slightly to resemble a head plus 2 hands reaching up. Maybe it could be turned into something similar to this:
No Files Added