Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Advanced technology
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
* image+text preferred
* small caps text
* avoid emphasizing the letters "E" and "D" close to each other
* faded blue as the primary color (#52afe6 or #666699 for example)
* transparent background (not white on blue for example)
* sans serif fonts
* Interesting logo styles: Dropbox, StackOverflow, Chromium Web Browser
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
* There is no specific type of software developed so please avoid industry-type specific images.
* In addition to a rectangular text+image logo, I'd also be interested in a smaller square logo, and a smaller square logo with inverted colours. Smaller logos might have the image and text vertically stacked for example. Or might include just the logo image without text.
* "Exiter" should not be a primary design influence (avoid entering/exiting doors for example)
* The existing exiter.com website(s) do not have any logo styles we're interested in keeping / redesigning. We're starting from scratch here.
No Files Added