Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A PROVIDER OF FINANCIAL RESEARCH AND STRATEGY BOTH FREE AND SUBSCRIPTION BASED IN THE FIELD OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE.
We do not want to be another financial company. Our logo needs to set us aside from the norm.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A LOGO THAT INCORPORATES OUR NAME FX ADVISORS (NO .COM NEEDED)
We also want to incorporate any/all of the following:
1. multiple monitors in the logo as traders use. this is normal rows of 3x3 (9 screens) or 4x4 (16 screens). the logo can be in the monitors, underneath, we want o see creativity. Does not need to be specific numbe rof screens, just giving examples.
2. We want to introduce a characterture of a casual looking man, mid 30's,button down shirt, beige pants, loafers etc. he can either be on the side, or sitting at a desk looking at the monitors, we want to see something with the WOW effect.
The logo should give a casual feel, using bright colors, but not neon bright. We want people to feel comfortable with the logo.
Underneath (or wherever you see fit) we need to add our tagline: Comfortable Trading
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
OUR AUDIENCE ARE INDIVIDUALS WHO TRADE MARKETS WITH A SPECIFIC FOCUS ON TRADING/SPECULATING IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE. THE CLIENT RUNS THE ENTIRE SPECTRUM AND COULD BE A LOWER END RETAIL MOM AND POP OR A HIGH END BANKING, HEDGE FUND OR INSTITUTIONAL
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
http://api.ning.com/files/Xf4MWJQ8-qy-DF... - (not the big head, dont like that)
Common factor is clean and professional looking.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Name: FX Advisors
Tagline: Comfortable Trading
No Files Added