Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We have an existing logo for our current store which has been open for 10 years. We are opening a new second store and a new business to business office. We want a logo with three variations.
1. We want to use our existing logo in our existing store but with some sort of emphasis on this store being a more "computer shop/computer repairs/ computer parts store" so evolve the existing logo to incorporate the heavier emphasis on computing
2. The second variant is for our new store. The new store is targeted to the home consumer and includes TV (Samsung TVs from 19-65") Computing (All in one, macbooks, laptops) and Mobile (smartphones and tablets). This is a large new shop opening in November 2012 that is very modern with islands throughout the store where all the laptops, tablets, smarthphones and TV are switched on and on display. The logo should be a variant of the original that reflects smart technology used by a home user.
3. The third variant is for our new business to business office. We target business customers from small 5 user companies up to large 200 person companies and supply the businesses with their IT hardware. Our current logo is well known but is more a retail logo than a business logo. We want this variant of the logo to reflect the business side of the company.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text. The font in the current logo is called "beware". The logo has to work in colour and in black and white.
From the base of our existing logo we want to evolve to three variations of the logo, each variant should reflect as follows: 1. computing element of the business (computer sales and service) 2. smart technology used by the home user (Smart TVs, Smartphones, designer laptops, macbooks etc) 3. business to business should reflect a the serious and professional arm of the business.
No Files Added