Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Delcia de Casa
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. It should be cozy
2. It should feel like home
3. It should be delicious, yummy, like grandma's cooking!
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and Text
(the text should be: Delcia de Casa)
Image = something related to home, as "casa" means home
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This logo is for my blog, delcia de casa. I'm working on reformulating the entire site now and need a colorful, happy and WELCOMING logo for my readers. Delcia de Casa means "Delicious home" as in a yummy, warm feeling. I write about how to make your house into a home, much like Martha Stewart, but without the attitude! There you find recipes, how to care for clothes, furniture, etc.
Please do NOT go for red and black, I'm going for lighter, more pastel colors.
No Files Added