Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
First, you may go to www.PeopleFud.com to get a feel what we are trying to do. We're cooking for pets. Home made, very healthy food for dogs is our start so we want the logo to represent a light, playful theme. We are thinking, but you are not limited to, a dog painting the word "People Fud" as Graffiti. with the tag line "Every Dog Loves People Food" and People Food is spelled correctly there. The dog will be writing more stuff in the future as we create multiple tag lines or one off advertisements. We like the graffiti type font in the current logo (Attached), but, open to any changes. Use a font we can reuse for labeling and marketing. the current logo we liked, but it is too focused on the natural ingredient thing and less on the playfl ness.
Other scenarios: Dog as chef, dog as diner at table/restaurant, dog and person eating the same food. Still want him graffiting the logo if possible.
No Files Added