Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
WE ARE AN EVENT SERVICE COMPANY THAT WORKS WITH LUXURY ALCOHOL BRANDS AND BUILD UNIQUE LARGE SCALE EVENTS (COORS LIGHT GAMES, MOLSON ANYTHING FOR HOCKEY, HENNESSY ARTISTRY CANADA, RED BULL CRASHED ICE) WE LOVE THE COLOUR BLACK & WHITE. WE WORK LATE AND START EARLY. WE MAKE COMMITMENTS, KEEP THEM AND DELIVER UNLIKE ANY OTHER EVENT COMPANY. WE HAVE GROWN FROM AN ACTION SPORT COMPANY INTO A NATIONAL COMPANY WORKING WITH MOLSON, COORS LIGHT, REMY MARTIN, AND BURTON SNOWBOARDS. 3 WORDS = UNIQUE, SIMPLE, ATTRACTIVE
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I'D LIKE OUR NEW LOGO TO EVOLVE FROM OUR OLD ONE CREATED IN 2003 WHICH HAS A BACKWARDS 'E' IN E. WE ARE ALSO LOOKING TO ABANDON THE LOWERCASE FONT AND ADOPT ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. WE'RE DROPPING 'PROMOTIONS' FROM THE LOGO AND GOING WITH EVENTSING INC. I WOULD FIND IT DIFFICULT TO IDENTIFY WITH AN IMAGE BUT DON'T DISCOURAGE THE EFFORT - I BELIEVE WE WILL LAND ON A TEXT ONLY STYLE.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I'VE ALSO INCLUDED A NEW STACKED LOGO WHICH WE LIKE BUT IT DOESN'T FEEL COMPLETE, TOO BLAND BUT ON THE RIGHT PATH.
No Files Added