Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Things To Do Leicester (TTDL)
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Arts / Music
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image & Text
Text + Logo
Social Media Logo (App etc)
Happy to see a logo where it had "Things To Do" and Leicester as a seperate entity with the view that it could change for each city but please don't think I will give this preference, looking for creativity with the full title too :)
No Files Added