Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Events, Directory Listings
Describe the target audience for your logo
Young Adults, Jewish, Modern
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Modern, Fun, Jewish
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Image and Text, Web 2.0 (Gradients, Rounded Corners, etc)
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Shades of Blue, but open to suggestions
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Online, Print, Promotional Merchandise
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
We are an online directory where users can find information and reviews for venues (banquet halls, restaurants, etc), and vendors (bands, florists, djs, etc) for their Jewish event - including weddings, bar-mitzvahs, and brises.
I would like to include something similar to the attached image somewhere in the logo design - either between / above the 2 words, or on one side, or incorporated into the logo in a creative way. I like the image to look like it has depth. Please don't make it exactly like the photo - just use it as a guideline.
No Files Added