Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
European Conference at Harvard
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The European Conference at Harvard University needs a logo that reflects its essence:
- Elements of the European flag
- The name of the event European Conference at Harvard
- The date of the event March 2-3 2013
- The tagline Europe 2.0 Shaping tomorrow
The logo of the European Conference will reflect its values:
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We want the logo to be provided in different versions:
- full logo ( name of the event + date + tag line)
- one line logo: only the name (i.e., European Conference at Harvard)
- short version logo = for use as a mobile app logo
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We want our logo to be modern, fresh and stylish.
We definitely don't want it overloaded.
We have a preference logo that recycles elements of the different European flags.
The designer can also find inspiration from what has been for other conference at Harvard but should not feel limited by these examples. For example :
Use of pictograms added in the logo is permitted but both options will be considered (font based logo vs. font and picto logo).
No Files Added