Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
We are a student club at MIT, the European Club. We run the MIT European Career Fair, which gathers about a hundred European companies and a couple thousand students every year. We are proud of our history at MIT and our relations promoting Europe. We will put this logo on t-shirts for the club and volunteers to wear on fair day and we will hopefully use it on our online representation. We found in our store room a logo from the 90s that we would like replicated and put into online format. I shared that in the logo section.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
MIT European Club
Top 3 Things
History/classical, European, intellect