Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
"One Date" is an EU-wide political campaign. Description: Elections for the European Parliament are run on different dates in different memberstates. One Date suggest to merge the election dates to one single date in the entire EU. The organisation neweurope.org stands behind the project.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for this camoaign. It should be easy to recognize and and must function well together with logos from related campaigns: "Who's Your Candidate" and "Can I Become a Member" (see attachment).
Logo must contain the name of the campaign ("One Date" or "1 date") and elements of the perpose of the campaign (election/vote/date/calendar/person) or similar.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Citizens of the EU, EU and government officials, political parties and movements, NGOs
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Who's Your Candidate, Can I Become a Member (see attachment or www.neweurop.org)
No Files Added