Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Roux Brands has several home decor websites - www.FrenchQuarterMarket.com and www.CowboyQuarters.com. We sell home decor to affluent women in the U.S. We will do a fund raising project for the Boys and Girls Club in which students from the Club will paint art and sell it on one of our sites. We would like a logo for the project.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The project is called "ESTEEMed ART". Notice all the letters are capitalized except for the "ed". I would like to de emphasize the "ed". As I am wanting to ESTEEM. Which is what we hope to do is build the esteem of the kids in the program.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Affluent US women.
No Files Added