Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
ESPRIT The Right Choice
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
male, broad age range twenties to sixties, in the manufacturing industry. They use our software to design parts. see our website, www.dptechnology.com.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) we are the BMW of cam software, powerful, advanced, slightly above the competition.
3)forward thinking, ahead of the curve
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
text and graphic
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
PMS 193, black and grey - keep existing colors but the shades can be manipulated
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
print and web and promotional items
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
We aren't looking for a new design, just a freshening up of it.
No Files Added